Tuesday, May 22, 2012

HOPING FOR GOOD NEWS!!

I go back to the Ortho MD tomorrow for a recheck of my hip fracture. I'm pain free and able to walk some without a limp. Hoping I get released to work at least.Then on Thursday I go to the Endocrine MD to see if I have an underlying bone disease. We have a week break from agility so I will have more time to recover before KK's class starts back.

I hope to be able to trial with Marley at the end of June in an AKC trial. I really wanted to do an USDAA trial around then but have decided to do AKC because they have more course time and plus I
think AKC is way easier than USDAA. It will be our first trial after a couple months of time off so I feel AKC is the right choice for us at this time. I'm planning on taking KK so she can get introduced to the trial environment.

I will leave you with this thought, if you are lucky enough to be healthy and have a healthy dog, you are blessed. That is something I have never known for any amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment