Monday, July 28, 2014

SUMMER BLUES

My older girls, Molly and Missy are doing well. They enjoy going out everyday and exploring. Molly wants to stay out for hours but her age is catching up with her and she has to come in the house frequently to cool off. Missy will go out for just a few minutes and then she wants back in. Missy has never been an outside dog, however she has decided that at age 14, she loves to get on the agility equipment.




Marley is having a left hip replacement on August 5 so I have been letting her play outside everyday. Just letting her run and play and be Marley because she will be on crate rest for at least 8 weeks and I want her to have freedom now.


Kalea-Kate has been sick for over a month now. She was diagnosed with Campylobacter infection shortly after the Monroe AKC agility trial. She was still puny and had additional labs drawn and then got a tentative diagnosis of Addison's Disease and then she tested positive for ehrlichiosis. After a week on steroids and 4 days of doxycycline, she still isn't better. She is going back in for more lab work. I'm so worried about her and just want her to get better. I am so thankful that my good friend has been able to take her to her vet appointments since I just started my new job and can't get time off.

 
 
I'm very happy in my new job but drama from the old job seems to follow me. Trying my best to keep my head up and let the drama roll off my back, but it's hard. I just want to be left alone to live my life, the way I want to live it.
 
 
On a happy note, a friend and I went and got tattoos a few weeks ago. It's my first tattoo and I love it!!
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment