Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MCKINNEY, TX

Marley and I are heading to McKinney, TX this weekend for an agility trial. Will just be the 2 of us. I don't know anyone from here that is going. I am really looking forward to it. I feel I can run Marley in peace without the negativity that has surrounded us in past trials.

Our goal for this trial is to just go out there and run! Work on our handling and for Marley to pay attention to me!

Our goals for future trials are for me to get past the hard feelings I have towards some fellow agility folks who have really hurt my feelings about Marley. This will come into play in less than a month when I have to see some of those folks at a local trial. Also, to continue to work on my handling skills and to keep working on Marley's Ruff Love. For Marley to come into her own as an agility dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment