Sunday, January 30, 2011

PROGRESS

We are making lots of progress with Marley's behavior. She did better at pack play. She still doesn't want to interact with other dogs, but at least she will explore a little. She enjoys getting into the pond and wants to stay in the water.

We are continuing to work on her distance in agility. Her Momma isn't fast enough for her, so I need to give her permission to go on, and for her to do it.

This weekend will be her first venture into the Advanced Ring in USDAA agility. Optimistic and looking forward to it. I am especially happy that some friends that are trialing for the first time will be there. We train together and it will be so nice to have buddies at the trial. I have been on my own for so long, that I welcome the company. This will be a fun weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment