Wednesday, March 14, 2012

ANOTHER HURDLE

As my recent life has been, both Marley and I have yet another hurdle to overcome. Marley had a stiff left hip last week after the agility trial. A couple of days of rest and Rimadyl and she's good. Back to her nightly treadmill sessions. Back to some short agility sequences in the yard.

I started having severe pain in my right hip after the agility trial. I trudged along until I couldn't do it anymore. Finally went to the doctor and was diagnosed with a hip flexor muscle strain. Steroids, NSAIDS, heat and rest and I should be fine.

Marley and I were entered in an agility trial in 2 weeks but I pulled her from it. I need to be on my game to run her in USDAA.

Molly is back to her nightly patrols. Some nights she's gone for 4-6 hours. I would love to put a GPS on her and track where she goes.

Missy is ready for me to take her in for a summer cut. She's already miserable in March.

Kalea-Kate is a little rock star in her beginner agility class. She loves it! She's already doing several obstacles totally off leash. Her momma needs to work with her on her stays and comes! She starts beginner obedience classes tomorrow night. She's a hoot to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment