Wednesday, April 4, 2012

GOD GIVES YOU WHAT YOU CAN TAKE

This year just isn't turning out the way I hoped. Both Molly and Marley have been snake bitten within the past week. Marley doesn't want to go to agility class but rocks in privates. Go figure??


My leg continues to really hurt. I've been to the Ortho MD twice and they just keep prescribing NSAIDS and hip exercises. I do have a right hip flexor strain that I was told would be better by the Memphis agility trial. Well, it isn't (Iam still limping after a month) and I am now hoping a friend can run her for me. I'm now seeing a chiropractor and it has seemed to help.


Little Kalea-Kate is a little rock star in her beginner agility class. She loves it and can't wait to run. It's been so fun training her.I feel like she's getting the right start that I wish Marley had gotten. Poor Marley had so many strikes against her...health, etc. I would love to start Marley over training where I'm training now. Maybe she wouldn't have had so many issues early on. I've said it before, I would still pick Marley from the shelter knowing what we would have to go thru. She's just a precious girl.

I made it thru the 6 month anniversary of my Mom's death. It was a very hard day but my good friends encircled me and helped me through it.

I really think I've been tested these past 6 months. There are days that I really can't take 1 more thing going wrong but then I get an encouraging word or two from someone. I just hope things settle down soon and the tide turns for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment