Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MARLEY'S BACK!!!

Marley had another great class last nite. Worked on handling skills, something we definitely need! Marley is thriving in the lower stress class. She's just a soft, sweet girl and deserves to be comfortable in her class and at trials. I crate her by herself under the bleachers during KK's class. She's all tucked away with her little fan going and she's happy. We are entered in a few runs in Monroe at the end of the month. It will be our first trial since April (where I ran with an undiagnosed hip fracture!) and this is the venue where I broke my hip. So, our goals are to just be happy and work together. :)

KK is thriving in her beginner's class. 3 obstacle sequences. Hitting all her contacts with me soooo far behind her! She will go with Marley and I to Monroe to see what the trial environment is about. If you are in Monroe, please stop by and see her, she's super friendly and loves everyone and every dog. If your dog is snarky, please stay away from my crating area as Marley doesn't deserve to be threatened in her own space.

Missy and Molly are healthy and happy. They enjoy patrolling every nite. Molly will be gone for 4-6 hours a nite. Missy usually only stays out about a half hour before she's ready for A/C.

No comments:

Post a Comment