Tuesday, June 26, 2012

MARLEY AND KALEA-KATE: BFF'S

Marley and Kalea-Kate are the best of friends. They play so well together. I'm so pleased with them. They spend tons of time everyday playing and running together. It just makes my heart smile.

It will be interesting this weekend because I am bringing KK along to the agility trial. I plan on walking her around the venue during our down time and letting her see what a trial is all about. Maybe let her get 'measured'. So curious about her height! I will be carrying treats to reward her good behavior. I also plan on letting others reward her so she learns how to be around other people and dogs and to remain the happy, friendly puppy that KK is.


It will be her first time in a motel so that should be fun. She's only ever traveled to my dad's, so this will be a new adventure for her.


My goal for Marley this weekend is to just stay with me and mind. Which is something she has been doing really well lately.If I make it thru Monroe, we are going to try an USDAA agility trial the next weekend. Just a few runs.

My dad is going to stay at my house with my senior girls, Molly and Missy. They are more comfortable in their own home. Going to trials really takes it out of them and it's not fair to them to drag them all over the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment