Tuesday, August 7, 2012

MY LIFE IS LIKE A GRAVEL ROAD

I have decided my life will never be easy. I was thinking about it tonight after medicating both Marley and Molly for pain. Marley for hip pain and Molly for older girl aches.

Marley is having a minor hip flare up. Which is totally expected with her level of HD. Molly has been overdoing herself lately and her 11 years are catching up with her. :(

I haven't felt overly well the past week or so. Wanting to just sleep, taking a nap almost everyday which is so not like me. Hope it is just the stress of getting another junior semester started. I get lab work drawn next week to see how my calcium and vitamin D levels are doing. My hip feels fine and I've even entered an USDAA trial for mid September. Hoping Marley and I will be ready by then.

My life will always be bumpy but it's how I react to the bumps that matters. Life is what you make of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment