Tuesday, August 28, 2012

KALEA-KATE; A SHINING STAR

Kalea-Kate is a shining star. She is so sweet and loving. Every morning when she gets up, she greets everyone with a kiss and lots of wagging! She always wakes up so happy! She loves to jump up on people and give them kisses, especially in the face.

I think she has a little bit of each of her sisters' in her. She loves her little beds and window watching just like Missy. She loves to follow Molly around and she loves to lick lotion off my legs, just like Molly! She is the only dog that Molly will allow in 'her room'. As for Marley, she loves her to pieces and follows her everywhere. They are the best playmates. Kalea-Kate has been so good for Marley. I wanted a good playmate for Marley and I found a great one. I think Kalea-Kate was sent to me from my mom in heaven. She is just a wonderful little pup!

Kalea-Kate is picking up agility so well. Making her 2o2o contacts and is always so excited to work for me. She really enjoyed class starting back because not only did she get to play agility, she got to swim in the pond. She made a new friend that was into running and swimming too. I am going to love running this baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment