Wednesday, September 12, 2012

IT'S THE JOURNEY LORI, IT'S THE JOURNEY!!

Marley is entered in an USDAA agility trial this weekend in Louisiana. It will be her first USDAA trial in over 6 months. She has to jump over her shoulder height (even in Performance) which I think is so unfair. This will probably be one of her last USDAA trials. I knew this day would be coming but I just didn't think it would be when she was 4 years old. We will continue to do AKC trials because they are way easier and have longer course times.

I thought I would be real sad when I retired Marley from USDAA but it actually feels like a relief. Marley has moments when she's brilliant and moments when she could care less. But I will remember each run I have with her. She has done so much when others have written her off. She's my Marley and I am the luckiest Mommy in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment