Sunday, August 4, 2013

SUNDAYS ARE MOLLY'S

Ever since I got Marley and especially since I got Kalea-Kate, I make it a point to take Molly with me on Sundays when I go to town on errands. Somehow she seems to know when Sundays are. I guess she watches my movements so close, she just knows when it's her day.

She gets so excited on Sundays. She does a little, high pitched bark and runs around the house, bouncing. She expects a treat as soon as she gets in the car. Then she gets to stick her head out the window. She gets my lunch leftovers and then we go to her favorite store, Petco.

We walk around and around Petco, sniffing everything. She's a totally different dog when she's alone. She's so happy and friendly. She goes up to people and wants to get petted. She has mellowed so much in her golden years. She still acts tough but I think she's more bark than bite now.

Molly has taught me so much. She is my heart. She is my first dog I've had as an adult and I couldn't have picked a better girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment