Wednesday, August 28, 2013

THIS GRAVEL ROAD HAS ALOT OF BUMPS!

While Marley is on prolonged activity restrictions, I have started researching hip replacement for her. Hoping it never comes to that, but if it does I want to be ready. So much to research. Where to go, what surgeon, what type of surgery, both hips or just one, cemented or non cemented hip, recovery, rehab and the list goes on and on.

During my yearly blood draw, it was discovered that one of my thyroid tests was 10 times normal.....accounting for the weight gain and extreme fatigue I have been enduring. So I got a new prescription and orders to come back in 3 months.

I've been having some problems with right foot pain. I went to the ortho who took Xrays and discovered I have an unusual bone structure in my baby toe. Says it probably came from  repeated sprains while I was growing up. I'm so weird, I know. Anyhow, I have plantar fasciitis. Now I have it in both feet. Joy, joy! So I get to do lots of stretches and splinting.

KK and I are entered in an USDAA trial in LA in a few weeks. After that it's beach time and a long break. I need a break!!! Counting down the days until I'm on the beach!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment