Monday, September 2, 2013

ODD BEHAVIOR

Marley has been having some 'odd behavior' lately. I've been watching her closely as she is on hip rest. So maybe I am reading something into it, but she is not acting herself.

From the day she got house freedom, she has always slept on the right side of my bed with her butt touching my ribs all night. Once I tried to sleep on the right side of the bed only to wake up the next morning back on the left side and Marley was back in her usual spot. In the past few weeks, she has quit sleeping with me. She doesn't even come into the bedroom anymore. Odd.

Even more odd, I'm finding her sleep in different places. Sometimes it's in the kitchen by the stove or in the living room floor. Off course the first thing that goes through my head is pain. Maybe the jumping up on the bed is painful for her.

Another weird thing is she often just stands in one place. Doesn't do anything but stand there. Odd.

We go to the beach in a few weeks. Hoping she doesn't come home lame as she usually does. I'm really dreading having her Xrayed again. I'm not ready to deal with her HD starring back at me in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment