Tuesday, April 15, 2014

PRINCESS DIVA

Miss Missy is my 14 y/o Princess Diva. She chose me to be her mom. I was fostering her for CARE and she decided my home was her home and I became a foster failure.

Missy is the sweetest dog ever. She is a gentle, sweet soul. She asks for nothing but love. She is known to come give me kisses after she eats her dinner.


I have always said she's part cat. She loves to lay in window sills and watch nature and loves to sleep on the back of furniture. She loves to swing in the swing with me in the evening.

 
 
This year she has really started hunting mice this year. I think her mouse count is up to close to 20. She also got a squirrel last week! She loves to bring her mice to the front door and lay them all out for me to see.
 

Princess Diva, Missy!

No comments:

Post a Comment