Sunday, April 13, 2014

MISS INDEPENDENT

Molly is my independent girl. She loves to be outside, preferably by herself. If I let all the girls out together, she will hang back and then go the opposite direction. I often catch her just siting in the front yard watching her kingdom.


Even now as a 12 y/o, she can still spend hours outside. She doesn't explore near as much as she used to but she wants to be outside. How she managed to be a city dog for 7 years, I don't know.

She has been by my side for 11 1/2 years and I have loved every second of it. Every Sunday we go to Petco. Somehow she knows when its Sunday. She gets so excited bouncing and barking just waiting for me to snap on her leash. She just loves walking around Petco. Some days we just walk and walk. She's a totally different dog when it's just the two of us. She just loves going with me. She likes going to Lowes too. But sometimes doesn't understand why it doesn't have the great smells like Petco.

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment