Monday, December 13, 2010

STARTING OVER

Once Marley came back from the trainer, our life was very different. Marley is doing Susan Garrett's 'Ruff Love'. She is on a schedule of exercise, training, and play. She has no personal freedom to do what she wants. Molly and Missy really enjoy the new life. They can now eat w/o Marley standing over them, they can lay of the sofa w/o Marley pushing them out of the way, play w/o her taking their toys, go out the door w/o Mar pushing them out of the way.

Marley has adjusted well. She has always done well with structure. She is paying better attention to me and her behavior is a complete turn around! She had the chance at Pack Play to get in on a fight but she chose to run and hide in the woods. Last year she would have been in on the fight. I'm so proud of how far she's come!

It has been hard on me seeing her in the crate so much. But I know its for her own good. I receive encouragment about Marley and about keeping up with her program and that has kept me going. I can't wait to see her back out on the agility course.

No comments:

Post a Comment