Monday, April 22, 2013

SO OVER ACTIVITY RESTRICTION!

We are into week 6 of Marley's activity restrictions. We will go in for a vet visit in the next 2 weeks and hope the neck strain is better so she can be released to more activity. She is getting so bored. She went into the agility yard today when I took KK in to practice. Marley was so cute. She was running the course behind KK. They were both weaving with Marley just a few poles behind KK. I had the jumps set at 22 (getting KK ready for USDAA...maybe) and Marley didn't knock a bar. I had to stop her when she got on the teeter with KK. I know her little agility venture isn't on her activity restriction order but I just couldn't crush her enthusiasm.


It just hurts my heart to see her lying around doing nothing. She's such an active girl and doing nothing is hard on her. I got her shaved today and she is thin. She always looks chubby with her winter fur. She's been having a decreased appetite lately. I guess when you don't do anything but sleep, you don't get hungry.

She's currently napping in the recliner. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment