Sunday, September 8, 2013

THE APPOINTMENT IS SET

Marley has been having more pain the last few weeks. She's just not herself. Wants to be left alone. Wants to sleep in rooms by herself. She's back on pain meds daily. I finally decided enough is enough. I need to get an expert on HD to see Marley. I need a definitive diagnosis and treatment plan. I'm hoping surgery isn't warranted at this time or any time but I'm mentally preparing myself for it.

So we head to Missouri in early October. For an evaluation and possible surgery. I don't know much more at this time. I do know if surgery is needed, Mar will be hospitalized for at least 2 days and we will have lots of crate rest when she comes home. I realized I can't drive the K9 TAXI to MO. If she does have surgery, there's no way I can get her in and out of the van safely. So she may ride to MO in style...in the Highlander.

No comments:

Post a Comment